Short coursesAdvanced DiplomaPrivate bookingsStudy toursGift vouchersArtisan Food Production FdScCharitable work & donations
Featured CourseArtisan Charcuterie (Four Day)
We're looking for an artisan baker to work on a full-time basis, on our early morning shift
If you've no experience working in an artisan bakery, then you should have qualified/ trained sufficiently in a well respected school.
The right person will be willing to learn, put their ideas across, and develop and grow with us. They will be friendly and easy to work with – be a breath of fresh air!
The right person will:
• Prepare breads, cakes, pastries and all other menu items for baking and cooking;
• Receive and check deliveries, in accordance with food hygiene regulations;
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene control;
• Stock sales area on occasion;
• Work in a tidy and efficient manner ensuring good housekeeping and safe practice;
• Demonstrate good customer relation skills when dealing with others e.g. suppliers
A good working knowledge and understanding of sourdough and long-fermented breads is essential. As is a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate. Excellent personal hygiene is essential and you will need to be an excellent time keeper.