1. The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. The School of Artisan Food accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
4. The competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 4 March 2018. Entries received after this time period will not be considered. Entries can only be accepted via email.
5. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. The winner will be a given a selection of one day courses to choose from. The selection will be decided by the School.
7. The School of Artisan Food accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (for example, travel to and from The School of Artisan Food and accommodation).
8. The winner will be notified by email or phone. If a winner does not respond to The School of Artisan Food within 2 days of being notified by The School of Artisan Food, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and The School of Artisan Food shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The School of Artisan Food shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. The School of Artisan Food retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event of the original prize offered is not available.