Christmas Pudding Stuffing
Posted on December 13, 2011
When Viv Harvey, a member of our butchery team, suggested this recipe we couldn’t wait to give it a try.
By combining two ingredients in equal amounts this recipe serves up simple seasonal stuffing with a twist - perfect with poultry, game, pork and ham.
- Pork Sausage meat - 50%
- Christmas Pudding (Our favourite is from the Welbeck Bakehouse) - 50%
- Chop the pudding up into small pieces
- Add equal amounts of sausage meat and Christmas pudding to a mixing bowl
- Mix the ingredients and use
Viv suggests using this seasonal recipe in a number of ways:
- Stuffed in the meat of your choice
- Served as individual stuffing balls
- Cooked in a dish or around the meat
- Wrapped in small portions of bacon